En Bristol Myers Squibb, nos inspira una sola visión: transformar la vida de los pacientes a través de la ciencia. En oncología, hematología, inmunología y enfermedades cardiovasculares, y una de las líneas de producción más diversas y prometedoras de la industria, cada uno de nuestros apasionados compañeros contribuye a innovaciones que impulsan cambios significativos. Aportamos un toque humano a cada tratamiento en el que somos pioneros. Únete a nosotros y marca la diferencia.
The Scientific Advisor role is a blend of field-based and office-based time; the proportion of time the scientific advisor fulfils their internal and external duties will spend a minimum of 50 percent of their time in the field with external customers. SAs will perform their activities in an ethical and compliant manner, in adherence with local policies and external laws and regulations.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with Thought Leaders, appropriate HCPs, and access... stakeholders, within a given geography to answer scientific, unsolicited product related questions. SAs will use various channels for interactions.
• Effectively present reactive information to HCPs, as appropriate, ensuring medical accuracy and compliance with local procedures, ethical and legal guidelines and directives.
• Actively profile the medical landscape and continuously update knowledge and expertise in products, patient treatment trends, unmet medical needs, clinical trials and scientific activities. Understand the competitive landscape and actively prepare to address scientific informational needs of customers.
• Collect and provide meaningful medical insights back to the medical and commercial organizations to be actioned in support of the strategy development.
• Implement high quality medical scientific educational programs and train internally and externally on disease state and current treatment landscape.
• Participate and contribute to cross-functional brand teams to provide strategic input into the development of Brand plans, develop and execute local Medical Plan and TL Interaction plans.
• Deliver scientifically meaningful medical program proposals and ensure flawless execution of medical activities
• Identify potential speakers for BMS educational programs and ensure that these speakers receive all necessary product and disease state training. Be able to train internally and externally.
• Contribute to the development and review of medical content within promotional and non-promotional materials (as appropriate, consistent with the Promotional and Non-Promotional BMS procedural documents and/or local codes), according to local resource and requirement.
• Contribute to the development of scientific publications or presentations, as appropriate.
• As necessary and appropriate, may support the initial and ongoing medical/scientific area and product specific training and provide key scientific updates to internal stakeholders (Commercial, Regulatory, OR, PV, Legal, HEOR, Market Access, etc).
• Support Interventional and Non-Interventional Research (NIR) studies (including input on study feasibility, identification and assessment of potential study sites, facilitate BMS and investigator activities, and conduct site visits if requested) to support effective use of BMS investigational products, as appropriate and in agreement with local medical management.
• Actively support CRO sponsored studies as appropriate or as defined by the study scope document
• Provide medical support to GDO to transition patients from clinical trial to marketed and/or reimbursed supply of drug, where required and appropriate.
• Ensure that BMS Pharmacovigilance procedural documents are understood and applied by Investigators of local studies, and alert appropriate BMS personnel to any identified Adverse Events.
• Medical degree.
• Experience as attending physician, preferably specialist in dermatology or general practitioner with experience in dermatology. Responsibilities of the role could extend to other therapeutic areas (cardiology and rheumatology) as necessary.
• Translate scientific or clinical data into compelling messages to help physicians best serve their patients
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact internally in cross-functional teams and to develop peer-to-peer relationships with top-ranking medics, scientists or other healthcare professionals
• English language skills, spoken and written
En todo el mundo, nos apasiona tener un impacto en la vida de los pacientes con enfermedades graves. Con el poder de aplicar nuestros talentos individuales y perspectivas diversas en una cultura inclusiva, nuestros valores compartidos de pasión, innovación, urgencia, responsabilidad, inclusión e integridad sacan a relucir el mayor potencial de cada uno de nuestros colegas.
Bristol Myers Squibb reconoce la importancia del equilibrio y la flexibilidad en nuestro entorno de trabajo. Ofrecemos una amplia variedad de beneficios, servicios y programas competitivos que brindan a nuestros empleados los recursos para perseguir sus metas, tanto en el trabajo como en su vida personalMostrar descripción completaCollapse